I am beginning to get a pretty good collection of JJ products due to the generosity of friend’s and family. Not only do they look great, they really do the job they are designed for, be it food prep, spoons, storage or knives, the range is excellent, versatile and real space savers in the kitchen.
I’m going to do a quick review of the Nest utensils range of spoons and for £27 you get this set of five great utensils:
- Slotted Spatula, I use it for picking up fried eggs, griddled cheese on toast and anything else that requires a quick, drained flat approach.
- Spaghetti Server, does exactly what it says, wide angled and slotted, great also for most pasta and noodles
- Slotted Spoon, this is my life saver when it comes to picking up poached eggs, ravoli and other delicate foods from water
- Solid Spoon, suitable for stirring all liquids up to 240 degrees C
- Ladle, Perfect soup ladle with wide angle for pouring
All are heat resistant up to 240 degrees C , made from toughened nylon and dishwasher friendly, so be nice to your loved ones and get them on your wish list today.
n.b. they are also great for pretend sword fighting